Friday, July 2, 2010

a task-list free weekend.

We just remembered that we spent last year's Fourth of July weekend at the Bockting cabin... doing all things wedding related. It was less than two months until the Big Day and its safe to say I was solely focused on the the wedding task-lists. I hauled our invitations up to the cabin for assembling, stuffing and stamping. We worked on the favor boxes and I made even more to-do lists. I'm sure all you former brides and current brides-to-be can relate. 

I'm so happy this holiday weekend will be free of wedding pressures and there will not be a to-do list in sight. 

I'm sure Danny's even happier. 

{danny practicing his stamping... he's still smiling in this photo}

{danny: can i have a beer? teri: not until we're done, i need straight stamps.}

{another pre-wedding fixation : working out. we did hike a lot}

{miss sydney all smiles in the cool temperatures}

{camera balancing on a log in an attempt to get a family photo.}

{lil baby tank loves walking on logs}

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.