Monday, June 21, 2010

where to begin?

Blog wasn’t even a word in our vocabulary in 2002, but how cool would it be if we’d started blogging way back then? I’d have mine and Danny’s whole story documented through daily thoughts and photos all chronologically ordered in one place (sigh). And it wouldn’t be just the big stuff – it’d be all the daily ups and downs and life’s little celebrations. I feel like I remember it all – the good and the bad – but really, do I? Probably not. And this my friends, is the main reason I’ve decided to do this for us. To document our story – starting today…
To save time, let’s fast-forward through the first six years of our relationship and get to the good stuff – the day that Danny asked me to become a Ting - a Bockting. It was August 30, 2008 and easily one of the best days of my life. This is when you could say the Tale of two Tings became official.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.