Monday, November 14, 2011

sometimes you have to splurge.

and this weekend that meant a trip to red robin for a bottomless basket of steak fries and a whiskey river bbq burger. yuuuuuum. (don't judge me, you know you love it too). the craving came over me like a ton of bricks and i had to have it. this happens about once a year and danny's always happy to oblige. i love the bird.


red robin will forever remind me of back to school shopping with my mom (she also loves the whiskey river) and hungover lunches with my girls in tucson. but we'd be "healthy" and  skip burgers for a bbq ranch chicken salad (extra onion straws for me) and a few baskets of fries "to start" washed down by pitchers of diet coke - no big deal.






1 comment:

  1. OMG - my mouth just started watering and it's only 9am! Ha! Our hangover lunches were the BEST!

    ReplyDelete

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.