Friday, August 19, 2011

my technology wish.

I wish that all my emails, push notifications and alerts would talk to each other.

For example, when I get a lovely comment on my Facebook wall, I get a notification to my phone, my email and the little comment thing in Facebook has a red number. Yes yes, I realize that I could change my settings to get notified in only one place, but that's not the point. What I wish is that if I checked one of them, it would tell the rest of my communication channels that I've seen the comment and all the other notifications can go away, be marked as read, etc. Don't you agree?

With technology advancing as fast as it is, it probably won't be long before this dream of mine is a reality. Pretty soon, all of our technological lives will be joined, communicating and one crazy trippy world.

6 comments:

  1. Visiting your blog from rock star diaries.
    I think it would be great if all our tech stuff talked to each other. Someday, right?!

    I am going to be visiting my best friend in Phx at the end of Sept. I can't wait to explore Phx for the first time.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! it would be so great! ohh.. you're gonna love phoenix! there are so many amazing restaurants and things to do here. enjoy & thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking this the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this would be so great! it's so hard to have so many connections in different places! your blog is adorable, by the way... so excited to be following it!

    anna
    www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi anna!
    thanks so much for the kind words... and for stopping by and following! hope to "see" you around often.

    teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. I.know. I haaaaate getting 17 different notifications :/

    ReplyDelete

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.