Friday, July 15, 2011

one fish, two fish...

my little brother has been visiting my parents up at their oregon retirement home (new photos added here). it's on a river & near wineries - what more could you want? well, my dad would say he wants to catch bigger fish. the man loves to fish but doesn't catch much. we got these photos last night & couldn't stop laughing.

my dad, the fisherman.

my little brother, the city boy.
their private guide estimated it's about 25lbs! 
 good news is dad can claim some of the glory - he helped reel after steven got tired of fighting this monster.

i love the enormous smile on steven's face. he wasn't even this happy with his hole-in-one.





1 comment:

  1. your dad's photo is awesome. do they make fish that small? :)

    ReplyDelete

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.