Tuesday, December 7, 2010

signed. sealed. delivered.

Christmas cards are the perfect excuse to spend a weekend day on the couch in a pair of sweats. 

Our cards arrived before Thanksgiving but I didn't have the time or energy to get them done until this past weekend. I genuinely enjoy working on them and like to make the day long process festive... a fire, coffee, Christmas tunes - or eh, let's be honest - whatever trashy TV shows I have recorded from the week before.  Two red Sharpies and many hours later... the cards were signed, addressed, sealed and stamped. 

This year I had the company of three furry elves - Hunter + his cousins Buddy & Henry who we were watching.


Next up... a full day of wrapping presents in my sweatpants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.