Thursday, April 21, 2011

down feather heaven.

Remember our Valentine's Day gift to each other? The new couch and chair (here)? It arrived yesterday!

It's just what I wanted... all down, deep cushions (I like to sit indian style without my knees hanging off), light color (we'll see how this goes), and as comfortable as can be. I love the way it looks and feels - perfect. We were torn between a really fun looking couch but in the end we decided to go with the world's most comfortable couch instead. So far I'm happy with our decision.

We didn't buy the matching ottoman for the oversized chair because I have a vision of a fun, printed ottoman that mixes traditional with modern. Now that the couch and chair are here, I'm anxious to find one. I have a feeling this is going to end up being another Ting DIY Project. If you see anything - let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.