Tuesday, July 12, 2011

delicious berry dinner.


I've been looking for recipes that use all the fresh berries that are in season (and so cheap) right now. I was flipping through a new healthy cooking magazine (thanks for the subscription, mom!) when a recipe for Blueberry & Herb Pork caught my eye. It made me think of a delicious blueberry filet my girlfriends and I had years ago at a little restaurant in Florence, Italy called Acqua Al 2 (strangely it's also in San Diego and DC). 

Vicky, D and I made this last night and loved every bite of it! It was easy, healthy, seasonal, light &  delicious.

Super simple directions, ingredients plus a short prep-time. Here's the recipe or click photo to enlarge & print.


 




3 comments:

  1. Yum! I totally need to try this, I love cooking & trying new things so this will be perfect..Found this in perfect timing!

    www.thehappeningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamara! Thanks for your comment. You won't be disappointed - I promise. Click on the label topic "recipes" and look for the Mustard Roasted Halibut recipe - super simple, delicious and great for summertime as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good. I love cooking with berries!

    ReplyDelete

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.