Friday, July 29, 2011

burgers with the bfg.

My BFF's fiance Jake is in Phoenix for work. Earlier this week, Danny, Jake and Alex had a boy's night at the old George & Dragon english pub for beers and darts while I was enjoying a night of bridal shower crafts and watching way too many episodes of TLC's Say Yes To The Dress. Last night the boys were nice enough to invite me out for burgers and beer.

I've been so bad about taking pictures lately. Not really my style, but it is what it is. Here's the BFG (oh, that's big friendly giant) enjoying his first Zin Burger.


I'm in a great mood today and excited for the weekend! For tonight's date night we're trying a new sushi restaurant (Roka Akor). It's new to us, but not new to the Valley. Tomorrow I'll be finishing up some bridal shower crafts (it's next weekend!) before dinner with Steph, Ryan & Kelsey Bug. And if all goes to plan, we'll be seeing Crazy, Stupid Love on Sunday afternoon. Hope you have a wonderful couple days off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.