Tuesday, January 11, 2011

tricia's baby shower.

Saturday was Tricia's Baby Shower (Danny's big sister). One of Tricia's dearest friends, Tiffany, hosted the wonderful shower for almost 40 woman. Vicky and I had fun helping with some of the details.

Tricia is a glowing mama-to-be and seriously I can only hope that I look like her when I'm expecting. She's tiny with just a big old bump in the front... not a stretch mark in sight and she feels great. Wow. Who am I kidding... I'm not any of those things now much less when I'm 8 months preggo. I digress.

Friends and family gathered from Tucson and all around Phoenix for the lovely afternoon filled with baby games, delicious food, sangria and lots of gifts and advice. Tricia & Baby were truly showered with love.

Now all we need is the baby girl. The countdown is really on... we can't wait! 

{our favor bags & tags}

{the baby thing guessing game and prizes}

{welcome to tricia's baby shower}

{tricia & earl's baby photos hung around}


{some of the girls in the family... angie, meme, aunt debbie, tricia, vicky & me}

{cousins amanda and gina - mother daughter}


{the sangria was a smash hit}


{tricia's banket from when she was a baby}                {mama-to-be with earl's sister and mom}

{tricia with tiffany, the hostess with the mostess}



{a police ducky in honor of daddy earl}

{hand stitched with love by Fay}

{I love this gift... that's the pink dress Tricia wore home from the Hospital. Baby will wear it home soon!}

{adorable cake from the same local bakery that made Tricia & Earl's wedding cake}


{the glowing grandma to be}

 {big e - the dad - shows up to load up the loot}

{ummm... earl, the stroller collapses. nope, he drove it home just like that}

2 comments:

  1. what a GORGEOUS shower! love all of the details throughout, everything was perfectly planned.
    p.s. love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stroller does collapse! That's awesome, great photos. I wish I looked like Tricia too ... now. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.