Thursday, August 5, 2010

double whammy wishes.

Big birthday wishes for my beautiful mom Sandy and my little brother Steven! Yup, they share more than their freckles… mom got to deliver a baby on her birthday – how fun! 

Growing up, August 5th was always a big day in our house – double the singing, double the dessert and double the fun (although mom usually spent her birthday baking cakes and hosting parties for Steven). In honor of the birthdays... some fun old photos. We love you both tons and can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend! Xo

...Mom... 
You've always made sure everything was perfect... birthdays, dinners, prom dresses, my wedding and everything in between.  I love you. Happy Birthday!
{one of my favorite photos of all time. me + mom, august '84}

{mom & tl swinging in 1984}

{mom making new year's breakfast on january 1, 1982}

{me pointing at steven... in mom's belly}

{my biggest fan. mom the cheerleader & teri the football player}

{my beautiful mom in 1981}

{we always had the absolute coolest cakes - my birthday barbie}

{still making perfect cakes in 2009 - our beautiful wedding cake}

{san diego girls enjoying at day at the del mar horse races}

{love it! mom & danny on the dance floor at our wedding}

...Steven...
Thinking about about our childhood makes me laugh so hard. I wouldn't have wanted to grow up with anyone else. Oh, sorry about dressing you up so much. You're lucky - those aren't photos in AZ.
 {dad, steven and mom at our wedding. looove this photo}

{that's us on the right in '86 - i was such a sweet big sister. still am}

{um, nice face steven... teri, steven & chris in 1986}

{steven & me aka super dorks in maui, hawaii}

{super sweet lil steven and dad... in the '90s}

{the 1990's schramm clan}

{dad and tuxedo steven}

{my not-so-little brother anymore}

{all the kids on our family trip to cabo, 2008}

{steven reading a passage at our wedding. september 2009}

{all grown up and in love... with heather}

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.