Friday, August 5, 2011

let the showering begin!

We're off to Newport Beach for Colby's Bridal Shower! Colby and Jake got engaged back in May 2010 so I'm thrilled that all the super fun & girly wedding festivities are finally here! Don't get me wrong, the actual wedding planning has been a blast and our DIY weekends have been the best, but this is the juicy stuff. The weekends that girls dream of! I sure have been. Today we're doing a girls-only spa day and dinner, the bridal shower is tomorrow and Sunday is brunch before a duffy boat ride around Newport Harbor with the boys. Perfection.

This weekend will really kick things into high gear. Bridal Shower this weekend, bachelorette party the first weekend in September and wedding the first weekend in October... we're so excited!

Colbs, I know I speak for a lot of people when I say we can't WAIT to spoil you rotten this weekend. You've gone above and beyond for every one of us and we're thrilled to return the favor. Sit back, relax and enjoy every minute of the weekend, bride to be!





{a few of colby & jake's engagement photos by george sillas}

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! I wish I could be there!! These engagement photos are AMAZING!!! Wow- you look like models!

    ReplyDelete

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.