Wednesday, May 18, 2011

matt got down on one knee, and jenny said yes.

This is a post that calls for all exclamation marks, but I'll spare you.

I'm beyond thrilled to announce that my dear friend Jenny and Matt, her bf of nine years, are ENGAGED!

In true Matt & Jenny fashion, the proposal was understated, intimate, involved Matt's home cookin', a gorgeous vintage ring, a patio filled with lights & candles, lots of celebratory champagne and a Frenchie.
Proposal Perfection if you ask me.

Pete & Stick - Danny and I are ridiculously excited for you guys. You're a fantastic couple and there's no doubt in our minds you'll live a fabulously fun, adventurous and urban life together forever and ever.

I know there are a lot of people who feel the same way as we do... we're ready to CELEBRATE!
With you and for you. This is absolutely wonderful news!

And one of the best parts?
I get to see Jenny TOMORROW in San Francisco! Us girls are so excited! Let the celebrating begin! 
Stick - I love the timing. You're a genius.

Congratulations, Matt & Jenny! Cheers to a wonderful engagement and marriage. We love you.









1 comment:

  1. love this post as you know we are THRILLED. had a blast celebrating with you all weekend!! miss you already p pusher.

    ReplyDelete

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.