Wednesday, May 18, 2011

girly reads & movies.


I love to read. So do a lot of my girlfriends, which is nice. We're usually swapping books and suggesting reads.

A series that I think most of us have read is Emily Giffin's Something Borrowed. Well, it's kind of a series. They're fun, easy, girly books all about engagements, weddings, babies, married life and friendship. I'm excited to see that there's a new book out, Heart of the Matter. Anyone read it yet?

Last weekend, I was in a pouty mood and really wanted to see Something Borrowed - the movie. I was running errands and texted Danny to see if he'd be up for it. A good sport (and awesome husband) he met me at the theater.

Because we didn't arrive together, I was telling him how weird and embarrassing it was to be solo ordering a large popcorn with butter, tons of jalepenos and a huge cherry coke (seen here). (Yes, the guy was totally judging me). Danny's immediate response...

"Um, are you serious? What about me rolling up alone... "One ticket for Something Borrowed, please." 

He wins.










1 comment:

  1. ahhhh hahha. your post made me laugh outloud. Great sport, Danny.

    How was it? I am dying to see it! (So is Dan, of course.)

    ReplyDelete

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.