Friday, September 24, 2010

an all about weddings weekend.

Hi from Southern California. This weekend is going to be allllll about weddings and I'm so happy about that! I love all things wedding related.

First and foremost, we're celebrating Chris and Donna's wedding tonight! Donna, there's no doubt you're going to be a stunning bride at what's guaranteed to be a ridiculously beautiful and fun wedding. Can't wait!

Secondly, I get some rare one-on-one time with my Colby and we have two full days of wedding related appointments booked for her wedding. Everything from looking at a few ceremony and venue sites in a couple different cities (fingers crossed) to wedding dress shopping (I can't really contain my excitement for this part - can we say wedding dress model?) and then more!

Lastly, Colbs and I have an appointment to pick out our beautiful bridesmaid dresses for the upcoming Mexico nuptials of Lisa & Reed!

And yes, Danny is here with me on this trip. But no, we're not dragging him around to wedding appointments. He already served his time for his own wedding and quite frankly, barley made it. Danny's very much looking forward to spending some time cruising around Newport Beach with Colby's fiance Jake.

Congratulations, Chris & Donna!





No comments:

Post a Comment

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.