Sunday, May 13, 2012

long-distance love to our moms.

sending lots of mother's day love to both our wonderful moms! 

you're both so special to us. because of you both i've honed my "crafty" genes by DIYing right along side of you. you both will go to the end of the earth to help us with home projects, finding the perfect sheets, the perfect dress and to make sure we're happy. because of you two, we're not too shabby in the kitchen and have all the nifty tools. because of you two, we have a love for milkglass and an appreciation for vintage and heirloom things. you two have led by example to teach us our etiquette ways. because of your love, danny and i value family tremendously. we wouldn't be who we are without you in our lives. we love you both more than you know. happy mother's day. xoxo, TL & Dan 

{my beautiful mom sandy and me wearing our big hats at the del mar horse races} 
 wishing my mom a speedy recovery from the emergency appendectomy she had this week. ouch!

{my special mother-in-law vicky and me celebrating her birthday}
i hit the jackpot when i landed "the dogg" as my mother-in-law.

plus a shout-out to both my sister-in-laws, jess & tricia, who have given us the most beautiful nieces and nephew. 
and to all my dear girlfriends who are mamas or soon-to-be moms - the list is definitely growing! 
love you all. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.