Wednesday, June 15, 2011

pizza war.

Ting and I love making homemade pizza. It's so fun and you feel a little less guilty about eating homemade verses store bought.

This time around, we decided to have a pizza war. We could each decorate half the pizza with anything we wanted, have a taste-off and then determine who's combo was better.

Danny decided to stick with the traditional margarita - sliced buffalo mozzarella, fresh basil (we have a new plant!) and sauce. Solid (safe) choice.

When I told Danny I was going to do sauce, a light sprinkling of shredded mozzarella cheese, sauteed red onions in olive oil, big chunks of tomato and then feta cheese crumbles on top he made the "ew gross" face, said it sounded pretty weird and that there was no chance I'd win.

Well, guess who was begging for the last slice of my pizza? Yup, the Ting. I win. Soooo delicious.




No comments:

Post a Comment

lovin' you and your comments. speak up.